Architectural Home in Bel Air for Sale
Description About This Architectural Home in Bel Air
The Architectural Home in Bel Air is a masterwork home by Viewpoint Collection, positioned on one of East Gate Bel Air’s finest streets now available for sale. This home located at 638 Siena Way, Los Angeles, California; offering 8 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms with over 17,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Tomer Fridman (Phone: 310-919-1038) at Compass & Drew Fenton (Phone: 310-858-5474) at Hilton & Hyland for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Architectural Home in Bel Air.
The Architectural Home in Bel Air Information:
- Location: 638 Siena Way, Los Angeles, CA 90077
- Beds: 8
- Baths: 11
- Living: 17,401 square feet
- Lot size: 0.85 Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Tomer Fridman (Phone: 310-919-1038) at Compass & Drew Fenton (Phone: 310-858-5474) at Hilton & Hyland
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
Architectural Home in Bel Air
Text by the Agent: Both bold and dynamic, formal and intimate, exclusively sited with sky-sweeping views, the genius of synchronous design by world-renowned Zoltan Pali is defined in this architectural residence overlooking the manicured fourth green of Bel Air Country Club and adjacent to a serene Japanese Garden. The home’s horizontal yet fluid rhythm begins as the cobblestone courtyard unveils the skyline view, carries through the privately gated and modest entryway and flows into an unassuming reveal of the 17,401 square-foot masterfully crafted eight-bed, eleven-bath residence with all three levels anchored by a striking staircase. The modernist architectural exterior was crafted with Indiana limestone and curved bronze metalwork to complement the tranquil refined palette, thoughtfully angled with a blended wall-cladding of travertine and board-form concrete and French walnut floors.
A generous use of glass, sliding doors on each bedroom, and two levels of day-lit space with oversized spacious decks and an infinity pool together create an extension of outdoor living to the floor space. The west wing of the top level offers an open kitchen with breakfast area complete with a blend of Miele, Wolf, and Sub-Zero appliances, Ceppo di Gre stone, dining room, expansive living room separated by travertine fireplace, and guest quarters. The southeast corner is devoted to the primary suite and the emerging olive treetop of the two-story courtyard. The lower level, an amenity showpiece, includes a mini primary suite, a gym, wellness center, family room, and additional en-suite bedrooms, all opening to the floating deck with pool and spa. The lowest level completes the home with staff quarters, a theater, and a wine room. A masterwork home by Viewpoint Collection, positioned on one of East Gate Bel Air’s finest streets.
Courtesy of Tomer Fridman (Phone: 310-919-1038) at Compass & Drew Fenton (Phone: 310-858-5474) at Hilton & Hyland
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Architectural Home in Bel Air here:
- This $20,000,000 Modern Architectural Home in Prime Lower Bel Air is An Entertainer’s Paradise
- Gracious Traditional Mansion in Bel Air with Exquisite Grounds comes The Market for $65,000,000
- Unique and Extraordinary Modern Mega Mansion in Bel Air asking for $68,500,000
- Brand New World Class Mega Mansion in Bel Air with The Highest Quality of Construction hit the Market for $139,000,000
- Brand New Bel Air Mansion Hovers above the City of Los Angeles with Explosive Views hit Market for $48,000,000