Lorikeet Haven House designed by renowned building designer, Chris Clout located at Peregian Beach and is one of the Sunshine Coast’s most memorable homes. Indeed, as its’ name suggests, this centre focused design created a live in haven that yields luxury and privacy all rolled into one. The property houses four bedrooms, with three upstairs, and a very unique feature alongside the master suite. The entire home is designed to draw the gaze inwards. Also, creating a fantastically private haven centred around a heated magnesium pool.
Once inside, everything is big and spacious, with three metre high timber doors stacking away to lead to another visually stunning area. The kitchen has been designed to the highest of standards. And that attention to detail makes a world of difference when spending time there. In addition to this, less than 100 metres from the beach, the front entrance is beautifully cool and breezy, and that flows on to the nearby home office and gym space. Besides, follow the French Oak upstairs and one will find a gorgeous mezzanine level, creates a feel connected to the environment. Without a doubt, Lorikeet Haven House never stops feeling like a holiday, and with the high end amenities maybe it could be the permanent holiday for the owner.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Lorikeet Haven House
- Location: Peregian Beach, Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
- Project Year: 2018
- Designed by: Chris Clout Design
- Interior Design: Chris Clout Design
The Lorikeet Haven House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: In the heart of coastal Peregian Beach in Queensland, this house focuses internally to give a private resort feel. The surrounding suburban environment dictated its inward focus creating a retreat that could be anywhere in the world.
Photo credit:| Source: Chris Clout Design
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 1/20 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach Qld 4567
– Tel: +61 7 5474 8107
More Tour of Houses here:
- Elegant N2 House in Israel Around Seven Spatial Stages by Pitsou Kedem
- Modern Home in Israel by Pitsou Kedem
- AB House with Grid-like Perforated Screens Features by Pitsou Kedem
- A House by The Sea Features Stripy Aluminium Walls by Pitsou Kedem
- M3 House, a Fully Glazed Walls and Covered Walkways by Pitsou Kedem