M3 House designed by Pitsou Kedem Architects is fully glazed walls house that seem to “grow from within the garden”. The architect is known for the massive use of floor-to-ceiling glazing in their projects. It is a solution which allows the owner to make the most of the abundant sunlight afforded by the location of the Israeli state on the Mediterranean. The house located in the Savyon district of Israel, uses fully glass walls and an extended pergola style roof to link this home. The local studio designed the single storey house to maximise its connection with the garden, forgoing a traditional facade and installing glass panels held in place by thin black iron frames on all four sides.
Inside M3 house is a very large open space area with kitchen area, dining table, bar and spots to relax. All “meeting spaces” for the family that overlook the main courtyard, patio. While other private areas of the house, such as some bedrooms and bathrooms overlook the pool or look towards the back yard. As a result, together these architectural elements create the impression that the house “grows from within the garden”.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: M3 House
- Location: Savyon, Israel
- Project Year: 2016
- Total site area: 1600 sqm
- Total floor area: 430 sqm
- Designed by: Pitsou Kedem
The M3 House Gallery:
Description: Glass walls and covered walkways intertwine Israeli house and garden.
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 39 Maze St. Ground Floor Tel-Aviv
– Tel: 03.6204493
– Email: [email protected]
More Tour of Houses in Israel here:
- Elegant N2 House in Israel Around Seven Spatial Stages by Pitsou Kedem
- Modern Home in Israel by Pitsou Kedem
- J House with Raised roof, Latticed walls, Bridge entrance by Pitsou Kedem
- House of Party Combines Family Life with Entertaining by Pitsou Kedem
- Spectacular Haifa Modern House in Israel by Pitsou Kedem