The Home in Woodland Hills is a light filled estate with refined details throughout sits on nearly 1/2 an acre behind private gates South of the Blvd now available for sale. This home located at 19722 Henshaw St, Woodland Hills, California; offering 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with over 5,800 square feet of living spaces. Call Chrishell Stause – The Oppenheim Group (Phone: 646-760-1987) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Woodland Hills.
The Home in Woodland Hills Information:
- Location: 19722 Henshaw St, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 7
- Living: 5,800 square feet
- Lot size: 0.40 Acres
- Built: 2018
- Listed by | Agent: Chrishell Stause – The Oppenheim Group (Phone: 646-760-1987)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Woodland Hills Gallery:
Text by the Agent: This masterfully designed 5,800 sq. ft. Cape Cod style estate sits on nearly 1/2 an acre behind private gates South of the Blvd. A private circular driveway welcomes you to a light filled home with refined details throughout. The formal living and dining areas lead through a sliding glass door to a massive grassy backyard and fire pit, with an outdoor cabana and BBQ area, creating an ideal flow for indoor/outdoor entertaining with large saltwater pool and spa. The gourmet chef’s kitchen includes 2 center-islands, custom cabinets and Thermador stainless steel appliances with adjacent Butler’s area/pantry and wine room.
The 1st floor boasts an eye-catching theater along with 1-bedroom suite, with backyard access. The 2nd floor offers 4-bedroom suites with walk-in closets and bathrooms. The grand owners suite includes a walk-in closet, fireplace and a spacious bathroom with porcelain floors, marble shower, a free-standing tub and double vanity dressing area. The owners suite also impresses with designer details such as crown molding, hardwood flooring and high cathedral ceiling with French doors leading to a large balcony facing the back yard. Smart Home system controls – lighting, temperature & security cameras. Zoned for desirable schools and within close proximity to Ventura Boulevard with an easy 101 & 405 commute to anywhere in LA.
Photo credit: Chrishell Stause | Source: The Oppenheim Group
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Home in California here:
- This $9,149,000 Unique Home in Palo Alto is the Epitome of Luxury Modern Design and Construction Innovation
- One of A Kind Hillside Home in Beverly Hills with Captivating City Views asking for $12,995,000
- A Meticulous Mid Century Home in Beverly Hills comes with the Latest Technology asking for $12,500,000
- This $9,995,000 Newport Beach Home boasts Impeccable Design with A Resort Style Backyard
- This $8,450,000 Brand New Architectural Home in Malibu is An Entertainer’s Dream