The Home in Malibu is a brand new architectural residence with vanishing glass doors and now a sensational backyard with its ocean views now available for sale. This home located at 5737 Busch Dr, Malibu, California; offering 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with over 4,600 square feet of living spaces. Call Christopher Cortazzo – Compass (Phone: 310-457-3995) & Abraham Cohen – Keller Williams Realty-Studio City (Phone: 818-613-2667) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Malibu for Sale.
The Home in Malibu for Sale Information:
- Location: 5737 Busch Dr, Malibu, CA 90265
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 5
- Living: 4,600 square feet
- Lot size: 0.74 Acres
- Built: 2021
- Listed by | Agent: Christopher Cortazzo – Compass (Phone: 310-457-3995) & Abraham Cohen – Keller Williams Realty-Studio City (Phone: 818-613-2667)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Malibu Gallery:
Text by the Agent: This brand-new architectural residence is an entertainer’s dream. Sitting behind gates, it is sleek and spacious, with vanishing glass doors and floor-to-ceiling windows opening onto the sensational backyard, with its ocean views, gorgeous Brazilian ipe deck of approximately 3,000 square feet, huge lawn, and zero-edge Pebble Tec pool and spa. The open-plan interior is every bit as impressive, with high ceilings, wide-plank white oak floors, beautiful cabinetry, gallery display walls, and wonderful sightlines. The double-height living room flows seamlessly to the deck, where there is outdoor seating with a fire pit, a dining area, lighted landscaping, and, of course, views.
The entertainer’s kitchen has a large marble-top island with bar seating and a wall of sublime cabinetry with a broad picture window facing onto the lawn, gardens, and ocean. The adjacent dining area has dramatic wraparound walls of glass opening onto the deck and the swimming pool. There are two bedrooms on the main level, one en-suite and both opening to the ocean-view deck. Upstairs, in addition to a mezzanine office space with ocean and mountain views, there are two exquisite ocean-view master suites with the home’s signature high ceilings, enormous windows, and white oak floors. Each suite has a tranquil spa-style bath and a spacious private deck with ample room for day or nighttime lounging.
Photo credit: Christopher Cortazzo | Source: Compass
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Home in Malibu here:
- An Iconic Estate in Malibu with Magnificent Setting returns Market for $65,000,000
- This $16,995,000 Resort Style Villa in Malibu showcases Modern Elegance and Stylish Design
- A Brand-new Contemporary Home of Exceptional Tranquility in Malibu hits the Market for $19,450,000
- A $24,500,000 Architectural Home in Malibu with Rough-hewn Stone Exterior
- A Stunning Architectural Home in Malibu offers Luxurious Lifestyle Asking for $11,750,000