Mansion in Bel Air for Sale
Description About This Mansion in Bel Air
The Mansion in Bel Air is a French inspired estate boasts the finest finishes throughout sourcing antique materials from Europe now available for sale. This home located at 11630 Moraga Ln, Los Angeles, California; offering 7 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms with over 19,100 square feet of living spaces. Call Aaron Kirman (Phone: 424-249-7162) at Compass & Melissa Echeverria (Phone: 415-716-7340) at Keller Williams Beverly Hills for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Mansion in Bel Air.
The Mansion in Bel Air Information:
- Location: 11630 Moraga Ln, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Beds: 7
- Baths: 13
- Living: 19,127 square feet
- Lot size: 1.08 Acres
- Built: 2021
- Agent | Listed by: Aaron Kirman (Phone: 424-249-7162) at Compass & Melissa Echeverria (Phone: 415-716-7340) at Keller Williams Beverly Hills
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Mansion in Bel Air Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Privately situated in the exclusive Moraga Estates guard-gated community in Bel Air, this ground-up; newly built mansion is the epitome of luxury. With peaceful views of the manicured gardens, pool, and mountains; this French inspired estate was meticulously designed to satisfy Feng Shui principles and built with quality comparable to the traditional chateaus. With over 18,000 square feet the estate boasts the finest finishes throughout sourcing antique materials from Europe; the French antique light fixtures; doors and windows, and the 18th century; wood-burning fireplaces are art pieces in themselves. Through the dramatic entry with soaring 30′ ceilings and a grand staircase; the formal living room with equally high ceilings leads into the backyard with a sparkling infinity edge pool and spa; mature landscaping; and a lanai with an outdoor bar and fireplace.
The chef’s kitchen features professional grade appliances and two prep kitchens adjacent to the opulent formal dining room. In a world of its own surrounded by greenery; the exquisite master suite features incredible wood detail; 18′ high ceilings; dual closets; a bathroom fit for a queen; and an expansive terrace to enjoy morning coffee. Among others, amenities include a beautiful library, a massive soundproof gym / spa flex space that could be converted to a music studio; an architecturally stunning staircase that leads into the basement to enjoy the home theater and entertainment space. In addition to the detail experienced at every turn; this property includes a 3 car garage with high ceilings allowing space for a lift to house up to 6 cars; and a fully detached two bedroom guest house. This French Chateau must be seen to truly recognize the detail and beauty of this once in a lifetime estate.
Courtesy of Aaron Kirman (Phone: 424-249-7162) at Compass & Melissa Echeverria (Phone: 415-716-7340) at Keller Williams Beverly Hills
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Mansion in Bel Air here:
- Brand New Architectural Masterpiece in Bel Air with Sky-sweeping Views hits The Market for $47,500,000
- This $20,000,000 Modern Architectural Home in Prime Lower Bel Air is An Entertainer’s Paradise
- This $24,995,000 Architectural Home in Los Angeles is Ideal for Entertainment and Relaxation
- Gracious Traditional Mansion in Bel Air with Exquisite Grounds comes The Market for $65,000,000
- This $27,995,000 Spectacular New Contemporary Home in Los Angeles showcases Exquisite Design and The Highest Levels of Quality