Home in Newport Beach for Sale
Description About This Home in Newport Beach
The Home in Newport Beach is a beautifully constructed estate showcases an open floor plan with stunning views of the rolling hills now available for sale. This home located at 42 Offshore, Newport Beach, California; offering 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with over 8,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Joshua Altman (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman & Rex Mckown (Phone: 949-689-5018) at Compass for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Newport Beach.
The Home in Newport Beach Information:
- Location: 42 Offshore, Newport Beach, CA 92657
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 7
- Living: 8.000 square feet
- Lot size: 0.44 Acres
- Built: 2016
- Agent | Listed by: Joshua Altman (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman & Rex Mckown (Phone: 949-689-5018) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Situated in the highly coveted gated community of Crystal Cove; this custom estate showcases unparalleled luxury living with stunning views of the rolling hills. Spanning almost 8,000sf of living, this 5 bed, 7 bath beautifully constructed estate showcases an open floor plan with exposed beams and pocket doors allowing for an overabundance of indoor / outdoor entertainment living. Meticulously designed with the finest materials, the state of the art chef’s kitchen boasts an oversized center island, bespoke cabinetry, state of the art Wolf appliances, spacious breakfast area looking out to the pool and a fully equipped secondary chef’s kitchen.
Enter into your formal dining room with walls of marble and a climate-controlled wine cellar – perfect entertainment. The main living space sliders disappear and open to the ultra private, expansive, serene and lush backyard featuring a pool, spa, cabana, built-in BBQ and pool bathroom. Conveniently located on the first floor; the owner’s suite expands to the lush backyard with rolling green views; spa-like bathroom and a large walk-in closet. The spacious second level boasts a junior-master suite with a wrap-around covered terrace; 2 additional guest suites; media room; and a loft with a game room.
Courtesy of Joshua Altman (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman & Rex Mckown (Phone: 949-689-5018) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Newport Beach here:
- This $11,995,000 Remarkable Newly Constructed Modern House in Newport Beach offers Five-star Amenities
- Masterfully Curated House in Newport Beach with Panoramic Views Asking for $12,500,000
- This $9,995,000 Newport Beach Home boasts Impeccable Design with A Resort Style Backyard
- This $14,995,000 Modern House in Newport Beach boasts Unobstructed Panoramic Ocean Views
- An Extraordinary Newport Beach Villa with Unimpeded View Asking for $23,900,000