Home in Santa Monica for Sale
Description About This Home in Santa Monica
The Home in Santa Monica is a remarkable property provides the ultimate lifestyle rich in luxury with extraordinary top-of-the-line finishes throughout now available for sale. This home located at 1410 Georgina Ave, Santa Monica, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms with over 8,400 square feet of living spaces. Call Sally Forster Jones (Phone: 310-579-2200) & Nicole Plaxen (Phone: 310-579-2200) at Compass to set a tour of this home.
The Home in Santa Monica Information:
- Location: 1410 Georgina Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90402
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 9
- Living: 8,424 square feet
- Lot size: 0.26 Acres
- Built: 2021
- Agent | Listed by: Sally Forster Jones (Phone: 310-579-2200) & Nicole Plaxen (Phone: 310-579-2200) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Santa Monica Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Presenting a modern masterwork smart home of exquisite design, sited on a large lot on one of the most coveted streets in a prestigious neighborhood north of Montana Avenue. Including the outstanding car gallery, this remarkable property offers over 10,000 interior square feet. The current owner invested an estimated $4 Million in upgrades and extraordinary top-of-the-line finishes throughout this already-new property, revealing a marvelous work of art to provide the ultimate lifestyle rich in luxury. Massive motorized 25-foot Fleetwood sliders create uninterrupted flow from the extensively expanded chef’s kitchen and grand living room opening to limitless outdoor entertaining possibilities with an infinity pool, free-throw basketball court, and built-in barbecue station.
A double-height entry with newly installed art wall and 30-foot wall of intricate walnut accentuate a floating staircase leading to the top-floor primary suite with private terrace and views of the Santa Monica Mountains. Five additional en-suite bedrooms, a state-of-the-art professional-grade movie theatre, gym, music room, and office are all appointed with precision craftsmanship and fine custom finishes. An impressive 2,300-square-foot underground auto gallery is equipped with a rotating electric carousel to delight any automotive enthusiast. Discover Fleetwood windows and doors, motorized shades, a Cambridge elevator, and Meile and Sub-Zero appliances including two new wine refrigerators in the culinary center of the home. Additional features include a comprehensive Crestron automation system with full-home integration, solar panels, electric pool cover, water purification system, tankless water heaters, Agenta pivot hinges, solid walnut doors, electric skylights, a basement level, upgraded multi-zone HVAC system, and more.
Courtesy of Sally Forster Jones (Phone: 310-579-2200) & Nicole Plaxen (Phone: 310-579-2200) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Santa Monica here:
- Exquisite $13,488,888 House Residing within One of The Most Coveted Areas in Santa Monica
- This $18,000,000 Contemporary House in Santa Monica is an Exceptionally Well Designed Work
- Brand New and Thoughtfully Constructed Architectural Home in Santa Monica Asking for $4,994,000
- This $9,995,000 Luxury House in Santa Monica has an Ultimate Entertainer’s Kitchen
- Magnificent Contemporary House in Santa Monica with Perfect Blend of Modern Architecture and Technology Asking $7,500,000