Home in Los Angeles for Sale
Description About This Home in Los Angeles
The Home in Los Angeles is a serene property on a small private road with an exquisite transitional farmhouse strategically built for effortless living and entertaining now available for sale. This home located at 13158 Boca De Canon Ln, Los Angeles, California; offering 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms with over 12,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Ziv Gabay (Phone: 818-825-8704) at Compass & (Phone: 310-691-2400) at Hilton & Hyland for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Los Angeles.
The Home in Los Angeles Information:
- Location: 13158 Boca De Canon Ln, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Beds: 8
- Baths: 9
- Living: 12,087 square feet
- Lot size: 0.68 Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Ziv Gabay (Phone: 818-825-8704) at Compass & (Phone: 310-691-2400) at Hilton & Hyland
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Los Angeles Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Tucked away in lower Mandeville Canyon, this serene property is located on a small private road with an exquisite transitional farmhouse strategically built for effortless living and entertaining. The estate offers ultimate privacy encompassing six-bedroom suites in the main house and two bedrooms in the guest house. Upon entering the property, a dramatic double-height foyer greets guests into the home; complete with a floating staircase; formal living room; and full-size wet bar. The main floor offers an open yet distinguished floorplan which includes a formal dining room; a double-sized living room; along with an imported kitchen featuring two islands; a butler’s kitchen, and a breakfast nook overlooking the pool. The second floor opens up to an indoor / outdoor lounge area followed by four bedrooms.
The primary suite is equipped with two large private balconies, a marble-lined and book-matched fireplace; an oversized bathroom; and a boutique-like wood and glass custom walk-in closet. Other amenities in the house include an office; theatre; gym; dry sauna and steam shower; mini putting range, and a sports court. The outdoor living areas offer resort-like amenities, including a full outdoor kitchen with BBQ and pizza oven along with several seating areas; a swimming pool; jacuzzi; and cabana. Nestled at the corner of the property is the private guest house, including two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kitchenette. The property and surrounding estate provide a sophisticated balance of luxury living with a rustic natural environment.
Courtesy of Ziv Gabay (Phone: 818-825-8704) at Compass & (Phone: 310-691-2400) at Hilton & Hyland
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Los Angeles here:
- This $24,995,000 Grand Traditional House in Los Angeles offers An Enchanting Setting with Meticulously Manicured Grounds
- This $14,750,000 Dreamy Los Angeles House offers Unprecedented and Most Explosive Views of The City
- Brand New Home in Los Angeles Showcases An Extraordinary Architectural Design and Stunning Finishes for Sale at $8,995,000
- This $63,500,000 Bel Air Mansion offers World Class Design with Extraordinary Craftsmanship
- Meticulously Remodeled Modern Home Perfectly Situated in Prime Bel Air, Los Angeles for Sale at $12,995,000