Santa Barbara Villa for Sale
Description About This Santa Barbara Villa
The Santa Barbara Villa is an architecturally significant double historical residence designed by Wallace Neff and Thomas Church now available for sale. This home located at 4347 Marina Dr, Santa Barbara, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with over 11,200 square feet of living spaces. Call Shelton Wilder (Phone: 310.997.7059) & John McNicholas (Phone: 310.266.6209) at Sotheby’s International Realty for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Santa Barbara Villa.
The Santa Barbara Villa Information:
- Location: 4347 Marina Dr, Santa Barbara, CA 93110
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 8
- Living: 11,200 square feet
- Lot size: 1.56 Acres
- Built: 1970 | Reimagined in 2021
- Agent | Listed by: Shelton Wilder (Phone: 310.997.7059) & John McNicholas (Phone: 310.266.6209) at Sotheby’s International Realty
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Santa Barbara Villa Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Introducing 4347 Marina Drive, the ultimate in Southern California oceanfront Living. A rare semblance of Art meets Architecture in one of California’s most dramatic settings, truly one of a kind. Located on a towering ocean bluff in the sought-after Hope Ranch Community of Santa Barbara, this home presents a rare opportunity to own an architecturally significant double historical residence designed by Wallace Neff and Thomas Church. Custom Built floor to ceiling windows draw in the expansive views over the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands National Park, all the way to the breathtaking ridgelines of Santa Cruz and Santa Rosa Islands.
Reimagined modern design emphasizes the harmony between land and sea, elevating the experience of the property’s unmatched location. Thoughtfully planned water features throughout emphasize the property’s proximity to the crashing waves and ocean currents below. Tucked away behind grand wrought iron gates of significant period detail and historical importance, the serenity of the home is emphasized by the privacy and tranquility of its lushly landscaped expansive lot. Featuring a sprawling lawn up to the cliff’s edge and a majestic oak tree.
Courtesy of Shelton Wilder (Phone: 310.997.7059) & John McNicholas (Phone: 310.266.6209) at Sotheby’s International Realty
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Santa Barbara Villas here:
- Breathtaking French Chateau-style Estate in Santa Barbara Selling for $29,500,000
- This $7,950,000 Extraordinary Mediterranean-inspired Estate in Santa Barbara has a Beautifully Landscaped Driveway
- This $8,495,000 Santa Barbara Home features Stunning Mountain Vitas and Seamless Indoor Outdoor Living
- This $33,500,000 Iconic Montecito Villa in Santa Barbara is a truly Unparalleled Paradise
- A Magnificent Ocean and Mountain Views California Mansion comes to Market for $35,000,000