The Santa Barbara Home with exceptional styling and finishes an oversized 3-car garage, and gated entry, stunning and vast mountain vistas now available for sale. This home located at 403 Woodley Rd, Santa Barbara, California; offering 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with over 5,200 square feet of living spaces. Call Maurie McGuire (Phone: 805.403.8816) & Scott Westlotorn (Phone: 805.403.4313) at Coldwell Banker Realty for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Santa Barbara Home.
The Santa Barbara Home Information:
- Location: 403 Woodley Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 5
- Living: 5,239 square feet
- Lot size: 1.0 Acres
- Built: 2016
- Listed by | Agent: Maurie McGuire (Phone: 805.403.8816) & Scott Westlotorn (Phone: 805.403.4313) at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Santa Barbara Home Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Stunning and vast mountain vistas and seamless indoor-outdoor living! From the impressive living room with bi-fold doors, tall ceilings, and handsome fireplace, to a spacious dining room, a dreamy kitchen with oversize island, library, and family room with fireplace, rooms segue to the relaxing yard, with entertaining patios, a spa-worthy pool, grilling and dining island, fire-pit for enjoying starry skies, and private cabana. Mainly single-level, a primary bedroom suite with fireplace and private courtyard, 3 more bedrooms, and upstairs, a get-away office/bedroom suite and peaceful balcony.
Built in 2016 with exceptional styling and finishes, an oversized 3 car garage, and gated entry. Verdant landscaping, private well, organic farm to table gardens and orchard with citrus, banana, blueberries, and more, create a bucolic escape from city bustle. Nestled in the quiet Pepper Hill neighborhood, mid-way between Montecito’s Upper & Lower Villages, offering convenience to dining, shops, beaches and recreation, for the ultimate Montecito experience.
Photo credit: Maurie McGuire & Scott Westlotorn | Source: Coldwell Banker Realty
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Santa Barbara Home here:
- This $33,500,000 Iconic Montecito Villa in Santa Barbara is a truly Unparalleled Paradise
- A Magnificent Ocean and Mountain Views California Mansion comes to Market for $35,000,000
- Luxe Ocean View Villa in Santa Barbara with Minimalist Design for Sale at $23,000,000
- One of Montecito’s Finest-Built Estates hits The Market for $21,500,000
- Exceptional Santa Barbara Mansion on 4 Ocean View Acres Asking for $39,000,000