The Malibu Home is a spacious and luxurious architectural residence commands one-of-a-kind coastline, ocean views now available for sale. This home located at 27234 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, California; offering 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms with over 7,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Christopher Cortazzo – Compass (Phone: (310) 457-3995) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Malibu Home for Sale.
The Malibu Home for Sale Information:
- Location: 27234 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 6
- Living: 7,160 square feet
- Lot size: 0.59 Acres
- Built: No data | Remodeled: 2021
- Listed by | Agent: Christopher Cortazzo – Compass (Phone: (310) 457-3995)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Malibu Home for Sale Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Located on two separate legal parcels on a private road with 130 feet of beach frontage; this spacious and luxurious architectural residence commands one of a kind coastline, island, and ocean views from Point Dume to Palos Verdes. With the visionary design of international architect Chad Oppenheim; the sleek structure is a study in serenity: Venetian plaster; rift sawn white oak; enormous vanishing pocket doors; Navona travertine floors; and a generous open layout for effortless indoor outdoor living and entertaining. The three levels are served by an elevator as well as a stunning illuminated spiral staircase with the elegance of a nautilus shell.
Gated and very private, the home’s main entrance is set in a tranquil landscaped courtyard, with the large pivoting glass front door offering the first of many striking sightlines. The main floor comprises an open living, dining, and kitchen area with high rift sawn oak ceilings and absolutely remarkable views from wraparound windows and doors that open seamlessly to the oceanfront deck and patio. The two-level living area features a fireplace, gallery walls, and two large seating areas, one open to the ocean, the other open to a very private outdoor garden living room with a 20-foot-long fireplace and a large Italian-marble fountain. The dining area is open to the deck, where there is additional seating and ample room for entertaining and al fresco dining.
Photo credit: Christopher Cortazzo | Source: Compass
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Malibu Home here:
- This $39,000,000 Palatial Beachfront Mansion in Malibu has Resort-like Backyard
- A Brand-new Contemporary Home of Exceptional Tranquility in Malibu hits the Market for $19,450,000
- A $24,500,000 Architectural Home in Malibu with Rough-hewn Stone Exterior
- A Stunning Architectural Home in Malibu offers Luxurious Lifestyle Asking for $11,750,000
- This $100,000,000 Malibu Mansion is on One of The Most Iconic Beaches