Architecture Design of Highland House
Description About The Project
Highland House designed by Coates Design Seattle Architects with the simple design but still prominent among the the beautiful Issaquah Highlands.
Indeed, this home exemplifies a classic design implemented through the balanced integration of modern features. For this house, a gable roof creates a contemporary take on a classic design. Also, a large central core with double – high ceilings anchors the heart of the home with two wings on either side. Concrete floors extend throughout the first story and white walls are accented with light hardwood cabinetry.
Once insides, the kitchen and a large living area anchor the heart of the home. The clients love of natural lighting was met with vast windows and generous sliding glass doors and a light filled interior. The modern gable roof allows for a seamless transition from wall to ceiling. On the other hand, the East wing is designated for family activities including a 600 square – foot exercise/ sunroom, swimming pool and ping – pong table. Besides, the West wing is home to the garage for the owner’s demand.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Highland House
- Location: Issaquah, Washington, United States
- Project Year: 2019
- Designed by: Coates Design Seattle Architects
The Highland House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: Architectural simplicity inspired this 3,000 square-foot home located in the beautiful Issaquah Highlands.
More House in United States here:
- This Stunning Equestrian Estate in Illinois Listed at $7,400,000
- The Perch House with Verdant Courtyard in Seattle by Chadbourne + Doss
- Boulders House, Prominent Project in Arizona Desert by The Ranch Mine
- Spectacular Stone Mansion in New Jersey Hits Market for $7,500,000
- Elegant and Stunning Estate in Connecticut New to Market for $3,200,000
- Via Majorca House For An Open Contemporary Feel by McClean Design