This Impressive beautiful home offers royal lifestyle for king and queen which is clearly expressed in each small details of this masterpiece now available for Sale. This home is located in Parker, Colorado, United States offering 5 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, smart facilities and luxury amenities in perfect quality. If you are in love with this special design, please do not hesitate to contact Delroy Gill (Phone number: +1 303 803 0258) & Stuart Crowell (Phone number: +1 303 909 2331) from LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for further information and set a tour schedule of this Colorado property.
The Impressive beautiful home Information:
- Location: 5811 Regal Oak Ln, Parker, CO 80134
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 10
- Living: 9.254 Square feet
- Lot size: 0.57 Acres
- Price: $3,295,000
- Year built: 2017
- Listed by / Agent: Delroy Gill (Phone number: +1 303 803 0258) & Stuart Crowell (Phone number: +1 303 909 2331) from LIV Sotheby’s International Realty
- Listed at Zillow and Agent website
The Impressive beautiful home Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Surrounded by grassy meadows and wildlife, this is a place of peace and true comfort. Real stone, tile and millwork, stained glass, walnut flooring, vast wood cased Pella windows and an open floor plan. The Kitchen features Viking gas/induction range, Sub Zero, dual Miele dishwashers, Schroll Custom Cabinets.
The dining room boasts a handcrafted coffered wood trimmed ceiling and matching wood window frames. Nearby you’ll find a butler’s pantry designed with custom cabinetry, double Perlick wine/beverage refrigerators making this home an entertainer’s dream. The Great Room’s centerpiece is a resort sized custom stone fireplace, custom millwork and exposed rustic beams.
The double Pella doors open to a tiled and covered deck taking in a beautiful forest and mountain view. The main level Royal Master Suite is equipped with its own fireplace, five piece bath with walkthrough tile shower double shower, heated floors, and an incredible custom closet with a granite island. The large laundry room offers an incredible level of convenience.
Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms with en suite baths and a newly built, custom office suite. The finished walkout basement boasts two more bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a fully equipped bar, wine cellar, rec room, pool table and shuffleboard areas, finished storage/craft room, and gym. Walk outside to your private oasis with a covered patio, built in kitchen and bar areas, outdoor covered family room with heating elements and fireplace, spa and an impressive water feature.
Photo credit: Delroy Gill (Phone number: +1 303 803 0258) & Stuart Crowell (Phone number: +1 303 909 2331) from LIV Sotheby’s International Realty
Source: Real Estate Colorado
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow or Agent website link above*
More Colorado houses which is currently for Sale here:
- An extraordinary residence in Colorado blending a style of modern farmhouse with European flair asks for $5,000,000
- Traditional Japanese Colorado home with modern and contemporary beauty asking for $5,200,000
- Beautiful classic home in Colorado with high end elements hits Market for $3,100,000
- Iconic Colorado home with magnificent 360 degree views of mountains listed for $6,950,000
- Unrivaled Colorado house created by Efficiency Label for Architecture hit Market for $25,000,000