Home in Los Angeles for Sale
Description About This Home in Los Angeles
The Home in Los Angeles is a one-of-a-kind transitional estate on a beautiful tree lined street in the prestigious neighborhood of Little Holmby now available for sale. This home located at 10401 Wyton Dr, Los Angeles, California; offering 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms with over 7,000 square feet of living spaces. Call The Altman Brothers (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Los Angeles.
The Home in Los Angeles Information:
- Location: 10401 Wyton Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Beds: 8
- Baths: 10
- Living: 7,371 square feet
- Lot size: 0.49 Acres
- Built: 1934 | Remodeled in 2022
- Agent | Listed by: The Altman Brothers (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Los Angeles Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Located on a beautiful tree lined street in the prestigious neighborhood of Little Holmby sits this gated, one-of-a-kind Transitional home. Travel up the elongated driveway to private gates that open to the large motor court set just before the front door. Newly remodeled, the home showcases ~7,400 square feet with 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Revel in the voluminous entry with soaring ceilings, a grand staircase, wide plank European Oak floors, a skylight, and walls of glass that emphasize the natural light and indoor/outdoor flow throughout. Timelessly remodeled, the gourmet chef’s kitchen is outfitted with bespoke white cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, and an imposing island with waterfall quartz countertops.
The expansive primary suite offers a large seating room, deck, fireplace, and his/her spa-like bathrooms that include generous closets. Perfect for both entertaining and relaxation, the expansive backyard hosts a newly plastered pool, al fresco dining, an abundance of lounge seating and direct access to the stairs that lead to a rooftop deck. Additional highlights include: guest quarters, new HVAC, new Euroline steel doors and windows, and an upgraded security and camera system.
Courtesy of The Altman Brothers (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Los Angeles here:
- This $29,995,000 Brand New House in Los Angeles provides A Sophisticated Balance of Luxury Living with A Rustic Natural Environment
- This $24,995,000 Grand Traditional House in Los Angeles offers An Enchanting Setting with Meticulously Manicured Grounds
- This $14,750,000 Dreamy Los Angeles House offers Unprecedented and Most Explosive Views of The City
- Brand New House in Los Angeles Showcases An Extraordinary Architectural Design and Stunning Finishes for Sale at $8,995,000
- Meticulously Remodeled Modern Home Perfectly Situated in Prime Bel Air, Los Angeles for Sale at $12,995,000