Home in Los Angeles for Sale
Description About This Home in Los Angeles
The Home in Los Angeles is a brand new modern mansion designed by Vantage Design Group features the finest finishes, incredible volume, and jetliner views now available for sale. This home located at 11630 Moraga Ln, Los Angeles, California; offering 5 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with over 14,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Tyrone Mckillen (Phone: 949-212-8721) at Compass & Branden Williams (Phone: 310-626-4248) at The Beverly Hills Estates for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Los Angeles.
The Home in Los Angeles Information:
- Location: 1410 Tanager Way, Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 8
- Living: 14,000 square feet
- Lot size: 0.51 Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Tyrone Mckillen (Phone: 949-212-8721) at Compass & Branden Williams (Phone: 310-626-4248) at The Beverly Hills Estates
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Los Angeles Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Sited on the most prestigious cul-de-sac in the famed Bird Streets; this remarkable modern home designed by Vantage Design Group features the finest finishes, incredible volume, and jetliner views over the Los Angeles basin. A discreet facade leads to the upper level via a skylit foyer framing the perfect entry to a dramatic living space. Disappearing walls of glass create an idyllic indoor / outdoor entertainment area with panoramic views. Honed travertine, walnut millwork, and natural materials create a warm aesthetic blending seamlessly to the expansive outdoor deck. The home features a bar, spa, and multiple seating areas.
The second level entertaining area is framed by a jaw-dropping infinity pool featuring a baja shelf, a cascading water wall, and a spa where one can soak amongst the sparkling city lights. A gorgeous Jade bar sits in front of a beautiful walk-in wine room, perfect for entertaining guests. The spacious private primary suite features a generous walk-in closet and opens to its own lounging deck with an outdoor fire pit. Lower level guest suites and a maid’s quarter all feature stunning bathrooms and sweeping city views. Additional amenities include an elevator, smart home system, large gym with yoga area overlooking an atrium, steam room, dry sauna, outdoor pool bathroom, and bbq. 5+ years in the making, a true trophy in a blue-chip location.
Courtesy of Tyrone Mckillen (Phone: 949-212-8721) at Compass & Branden Williams (Phone: 310-626-4248) at The Beverly Hills Estates
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Los Angeles here:
- This $16,500,000 Stunning Home in The Highly Coveted Hills of Bel Air has An Automotive Inspired Intelligible Shell
- Exceptional Modern Mansion in on One of The Most Desirable Streets in Los Angeles Offering at $42,000,00
- House on Siena Way with Modernist Principles by SPF Architects
- This $8,999,000 Brand New Gated View House in Los Angeles offers The Luxury and Tranquility
- Brand New Incredible Bel Air Home presents Excellent Attention to Detail hits The Market for $11,595,000