Home in Los Angeles for Sale
Description About This Home in Los Angeles
The Home in Los Angeles is a brand new modern gated view property was designed with both entertaining and everyday living in mind now available for sale. This home located at 1947 Glencoe Way, Los Angeles, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with over 6,600 square feet of living spaces. Call Dennis Chernov (Phone: 818-432-1524) at The Agency & Carl Gambino (Phone: 646-465-1766) at Compass for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Los Angeles.
The Home in Los Angeles Information:
- Location: 1947 Glencoe Way, Los Angeles, CA 90068
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 7
- Living: 6,602 square feet
- Lot size: 0.16 Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Dennis Chernov (Phone: 818-432-1524) at The Agency & Carl Gambino (Phone: 646-465-1766) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Los Angeles Gallery:
Text by the Agent: This brand new modern gated view property of almost 7,000 sq. ft. was designed with both entertaining and everyday living in mind, with 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and nearly 3,000 sq. ft. of outdoor deck space perfect for the Southern California lifestyle. The main level is the heart of the home with a sweeping open floor plan that is highlighted by a stunning floating staircase and flawlessly connects the living room, dining room, family room, and kitchen. The upscale chef’s kitchen is fully equipped with Miele high-end appliances, a large center island with bar seating, and custom two-tone kitchen cabinetry. The living spaces open up to a grand deck, which offers panoramic city views from the ocean to downtown, an infinity edge pool with a spa, and a fully equipped outdoor kitchen with BBQ.
The elegant master suite showcases a see-through fireplace, chic walk-in closet and a lavish master bath with a freestanding tub facing the gorgeous views and waterfall shower. Adjoining the master suite is a fitness room equipped with a stylish full bath and access to the top deck. Unwind with a movie in the home theater adjacent to the full sized bar and temperature-controlled wine display. Each level of this meticulous home has decks with dazzling city views and each with floor to ceiling fleetwood doors. Additional features include a smart home system that provides controls throughout the entire home, a 4-car garage, and enough parking for up to 6 cars, security system, elevator, and custom finishes throughout. This unique estate offers luxury and tranquility whilst being nestled in the heart of Los Angeles.
Courtesy of Dennis Chernov (Phone: 818-432-1524) at The Agency & Carl Gambino (Phone: 646-465-1766) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Los Angeles here:
- Brand New Incredible Bel Air House presents Excellent Attention to Detail hits The Market for $11,595,000
- Newly Remodeled Home in Los Angeles Perfect for Both Entertaining and Relaxation Asking for $9,399,999
- This $29,995,000 Brand New House in Los Angeles provides A Sophisticated Balance of Luxury Living with A Rustic Natural Environment
- This $14,750,000 Dreamy Los Angeles House offers Unprecedented and Most Explosive Views of The City
- Brand New Home in Los Angeles Showcases An Extraordinary Architectural Design and Stunning Finishes for Sale at $8,995,000