Home in Los Angeles for Sale
Description About This Home in Los Angeles
The Home in Los Angeles is an architectural jewel designed by Alon Zakoot overlooking the mountain vistas and spectacular city views now available for sale. This home located at 3712 Broadlawn Dr, Los Angeles, California; offering 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with over 5,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Kerry Ann Sullivan (Phone: 310-907-6517) at Pardee Properties & Aaron Kirman (Phone: 424-249-7162) at Compass for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Los Angeles.
The Home in Los Angeles Information:
- Location: 3712 Broadlawn Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90068
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 7
- Living: 5,321 square feet
- Lot size: 0.33 Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Kerry Ann Sullivan (Phone: 310-907-6517) at Pardee Properties & Aaron Kirman (Phone: 424-249-7162) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Los Angeles Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Perched atop a quiet cul-de-sac tucked into the Hollywood Hills, Skyline Estate is a brand new, architectural jewel designed by Alon Zakoot, and is waiting for you to call home. This 6 Bedroom, 7 Bath home is apx 5,321SF under covered area including garage and optional future converted ADU and sits on a through-lot situated in lush forest surroundings with views that are second to none of Harry Potter’s castle; peek-a-boo views of the Hollywood sign; and city lights. On the main level, abundant natural light pours through the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors drawing you out to the tree covered surroundings.
Enjoy your extra long infinity pool with over 85′ of infinity edge and oversized jacuzzi with waterfall feature cascading into the pool and the well-manicured yard where you can enjoy a outdoor movie night with friends, making this elegantly modern retreat the perfect space for entertaining. Every inch of the home showcases the unprecedented amount of attention to detail, quality, and functionality. On this tier you’ll find the expansive open floor plan with soaring ceilings in the living and dining rooms along with a gourmet kitchen outfitted with high-end Dacor appliances, built-in wine cooler & Miele coffee system.
There are 2 nicely sized ensuite bedrooms that seamlessly connect you with the outdoor areas allowing the home to be in architectural harmony with the picturesque surroundings. Ascend to the top floor where you’ll find an additional living area, along with 2 more ensuite bedrooms as well as the primary suite with designer double walk-in closets and spa-like bath offering a relaxing dual headed shower, and jacuzzi tub overlooking the mountain vistas and spectacular city views.
There is also a roof deck with custom, large built-in fire table, full BBQ and outdoor kitchen, and separate dining space perfect for taking in scenic sunsets views, stargazing at night or catching the fireworks show above Harry Potter’s castle. A sizable, long private driveway behind the gates fits many additional vehicles on the premises, not including the attached 2 car garage. The home is in close proximity to Universal Studios, Hollywood Bowl, 101 Freeway & everything that Studio City & Hollywood has to offer.
Courtesy of Kerry Ann Sullivan (Phone: 310-907-6517) at Pardee Properties & Aaron Kirman (Phone: 424-249-7162) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Home in Los Angeles here:
- Newly Built Mansion in Bel Air with Quality Comparable to The Traditional Chateaus hits The Market for $26,500,000
- Brand New Architectural Masterpiece in Bel Air with Sky-sweeping Views hits The Market for $47,500,000
- This $20,000,000 Modern Architectural Home in Prime Lower Bel Air is An Entertainer’s Paradise
- A Mid Century Home with Incredible City Views in Los Angeles Expanded Using the Finest Materials Asking for $7,650,000
- A Brand New Beverly Grove West Home Embodies Premier Design and Finishes Selling at $5,395,000