A Magical Hollywood Hills Mansion was conceptualized by CLR Design Group
The Hollywood Hills Mansion is a project located on the best stretch of Celebrity Row above the Sunset Strip was conceptualized by CLR Design Group; it offers luxurious modern living of 5,700 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. This incredible contemporary estate located on beautiful lot with amazing views to DTLA and wonderful outdoor living spaces. This home is truly dream future home was conceptualized by wonderful living room idea; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; outdoor living idea; and other great ideas.
The Hollywood Hills Mansion Project Information:
- Project Name: Hollywood Hills Mansion
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Conceptualized by: CLR Design Group
The Hollywood Hills Mansion Gallery:
Text by the Architects: Situated on a private and verdant flat lot this approximately 5,300 square foot Organic Contemporary Oasis. Designed with a full accouterment of amenities, the Master Bedroom, with a massive wrap around deck, comprises the entire second story, a stellar Entertainer’s Backyard with Zero-Edge Pool/Spa and an Outdoor Kitchen/Bar is perfect for those SoCal evenings & the plush subterranean Lounge Area & Media Room is a perfect getaway to kick back and relax or to Entertain. The Indoor/Outdoor flow is maximized by pocketing walls of glass that lead to multiple water & fire features. Located on the best stretch of Celebrity Row above the Sunset Strip..
Photo credit: / Source: CLR Design Group
More Los Angeles Mansion Concept here:
- Masterful Design Concept of Lavish Bel Air Mansion by CLR Design Group
- Spectacular Design of Wallace Mansion by CLR Design Group
- Ultra Modern Laurel Way Home Design by McClean Design
- Hollywood Hills Modern Home Design by Vantage Design Group
- An Architectural Design of Beverly Hill Mansion by McClean Design