Architecture Design of Alpha House
Description About The Project
Alpha House designed by Otta Albernaz Arquitetura located on a beautiful plot where offers stunning views of the landscape surrounding. However, due to its exposure to the surroundings, all façades carefully designed to ensure a dialogue between exterior and interior without sacrificing the homeowners´ privacy and comfort.
Using concepts from modern architecture and inspired by the works of Erwin Hauer, cobogós Raízes (roots, in Portuguese) used: hollow elements created by the artist Ana Paula Castro. Together, they form particular designs that refer to the roots of plants and evoke continuity and infinity sensations. This plot cut in cobogós, which contributes to exploring the façade texture plasticity, on the other hand, is also an additional element that ensures greater privacy.
Even so, on its corner façade, the walls were removed to incorporate a public green area, inserting it into the built context, without ruptures or boundaries. In a contradictory way, by removing boundary walls, which are not only oriented to excite the façade, the integration and interaction with the public outdoor gardens were favored. Also, the landscape is an integral part of the project and was designed to be contemplated from all the residence’ viewpoints. In the deck and pool area, still anchored in the concept of visual permeability. Also, specimens that will provide the necessary privacy to the residents were chosen.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Alpha House
- Location: Brazil
- Project Year: 2021
- Area: 484 m²
- Designed by: Otta Albernaz Arquitetura
The Alpha House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: The plot located in the neighborhood helped to define the architecture: located in one of the highest corners. The house is visible from several places, assuming a leading role in the landscape.
Photo credit: Ronaldo Rizzutti | Source: Otta Albernaz Arquitetura
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: Alameda Raul Roldão da Costa, 215 – Vila Betania, São José dos Campos – SP, 12245-484, Brazil
– Tel: +55 12 3322-9291
– Email: [email protected]
More Projects in Brazil here:
- House Z, a unique and functional Home in Brazil by Estúdio LF Arquitetura
- Casa EL, Elegant and Modern Leisure Home in Brazil by MBBR Arquitetos
- Courtyard House M.A., Stunning Luxurious Home in Brazil by Studio AFS
- JSL House with The Privileging Views to The Sea by Bernardes Arquitetura
- TKN House, a Stunning Mountain Home on Steep Site by OTP Arquitetura