Beverly Hills Mansion Concept is a project in Los Angeles, California was designed in concept stage by Bowery Design Group in Modern style, it offers luxurious modern living. This home located on exceptional lot with dramatic, over 270 degree, views that span from downtown Los Angeles. This home is truly dream future home was conceptualized by wonderful living room idea, dining room idea, kitchen idea, bedroom idea, bathroom idea, outdoor living idea and other great ideas.
The Beverly Hills Mansion Concept Information:
- Project Name: Beverly Hills Mansion Concept
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Conceptualized by: Bowery Design Group
Description: The mansion located in prime Beverly Hills; just north of Sunset Blvd. lies this exceptional over 28,900 square foot lot on its own promontory with dramatic; over 270 degree, views that span from downtown Los Angeles; all the way to the ocean. Included are plans and permits that have already been pulled from the City for an extraordinary nearly 11,000 square feet home. The Beverly Hills Mansion designed by the renowned and respected Bowery Group who specialize in high end residential homes. This spectacular property boasts 2 stories plus a lower entertaining level; 2 pools, an open floor plan; indoor outdoor living; a spectacular master suite; an elevator; media room; wine room; gym; and all the luxury amenities you’d expect from an estate of this caliber.
Photo / Source: Bowery Design Group
More Design Concepts for Modern Mansion in Los Angeles here:
- A Magical Hollywood Hills Mansion was conceptualized by CLR Design Group
- Masterful Design Concept of Lavish Bel Air Mansion by CLR Design Group
- Exceptional Concept Design of A World-class Architectural Estate by Vantage Design Group
- Superlative Haslam Home Concept in Los Angeles by David Hiller Studio
- Conceptual Design of An Architectural Masterpiece in Los Angeles by Vantage Design Group