Houston House is a dream home was designed by the lauded architectural firm, Mirador now available for sale, this home located at 881 Country Ln, Houston, Texas offering 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Call Richard Ray – Douglas Elliman (Phone: (281) 652-5588 ) for more detailed and set a tour schedule for the Houston House.
The Houston House Information:
- Location: 881 Country Ln, Houston, TX 77024
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 9
- Living: 8.588 square feet
- Lot size: 0.9 acres
- Built: 2019
- Listed by | Agent: Richard Ray – Douglas Elliman (Phone: (281) 652-5588)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
Text by the Agent: The Houston House set upon nearly an acre in Hunters Creek Village; this expansive 8,588 square feet home was designed by the lauded architectural firm, Mirador; which carefully calculated every detail of this 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms manse. Built for those who adore cooking and entertaining; a dream kitchen featuring double marble islands and 48 La Cornue gas range + service kitchen; butlers bar, wine vault and loggia with outdoor kitchen.
The Houston House Formal dining with dual-sided fireplace opens to living with 12 ceiling inspired by an ancient cathedral in Prague. 1st floor owners retreat with Moorish inspired relief rendered upon the ceiling; exercise room, office and private courtyard with fireplace. The adjoining bath is a lavish sanctuary accented with marble; Roman shower, soaking tub and generous closets (3). Upstairs, 4 en suite bedrooms and game room wired for your state of the art electronics. Amenities abound with guest suite down, elevator, mudroom; 2 laundry rooms and pet spa. The owner of this stately home will want for nothing! Absolutely dream Houston House in Texas.
Source: Douglas Elliman
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post, please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Houston and Texas House here:
- Spanish Westlake Modern Home in Austin, Texas by Vanguard Studio
- West Lake Hills Masterpiece in Texas returns Market for $10 Million
- Riley Way Residence in Austin, Texas by Matt Fajkus Architecture
- Tirado House in Austin, Texas by Oscar E. Flores Design Studio, LLC
- La Barranca Residence in Austin by Bernardo Pozas Residential Design