Concept Design of Margarita Villa is a project located in Marbella, Spain; was designed in concept stage by B8 Architecture and Design Studio in Modern style; it offers luxurious modern living with 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms in 605 square meter of spaces. This home located on beautiful lot with amazing sea views and wonderful outdoor living spaces. This home is truly dream future home conceptualized by wonderful living room idea; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; outdoor living idea; and other great ideas.
The Concept Design of Margarita Villa Project Information:
- Project Name: Concept Design of Margarita Villa
- Location: Marbella, Spain
- Conceptualized by: B8 Architecture and Design Studio
Text by the Architects: Luxury villa in urbanization Sotogrande, Marbella, Malaga, The Costa del Sol. This Kristina O. Bråteng project has been designed by the architect and construction team at B8 who’s offices are currently in Marbella, Dubai and Madrid. This property situated on a plot of 3.535m² with 605 countable m², 1766 built m², 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms/guest toilets.
Photo credit / Source: B8 Architecture and Design Studio
For more information about this concept design project, please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 102 Level 1, Building 9, Dubai Design District, Dubai, U.A.E.
– Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
More Design Concepts for Modern Villas in Spain here:
- Spectacular Concept of Incredible Modern Villa California in Spain
- Río Verde Golden Mile Villa Concept by B8 Architecture
- Architectural Concept of Villa Genil in Spain shows Unlimited Creation
- Stunning Concept of Luxurious 5 bedroom Villa do Mar in Spain
- Conceptual Design of Absolutely Dreamy Villa Montemayor in Spain