The Mansion in Delray Beach is an expansive compound in One of South Florida’s most prestigious residential communities now available for sale. This home located at 16111 Quiet Vista Cir, Delray Beach, Florida; offering 8 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms with over 18,400 square feet of living spaces. Call Senada Adzem – Douglas Elliman (Phone: 561-322-8208) for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Mansion in Delray Beach for Sale.
The Mansion in Delray Beach for Sale Information:
- Location: 16111 Quiet Vista Cir, Delray Beach, FL 33446
- Beds: 8
- Baths: 15
- Living: 18,482 square feet
- Lot size: 2.50 Acres
- Built: 2021
- Listed by | Agent: Senada Adzem – Douglas Elliman (Phone: 561-322-8208)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Mansion in Delray Beach for Sale Gallery:
Text by the Agent: One of South Florida’s most prestigious residential communities provides the exclusive setting for an expansive compound that astonishes at every turn. Cast amid 2.5 acres in Stone Creek Ranch; the nationally renowned enclave in west Delray Beach comprised of only 36 multimillion-dollar lots; this sprawling eight-bedroom layout encompasses nearly 18,500 square feet of living space and some 27,000 square feet overall. A grand courtyard driveway beyond the gated entrance; featuring a cascading water fountain; sets the tone for all that’s to come. The embrace of towering palms and lush; impeccably manicured foliage further heightens the exterior splendor throughout the recently completed lakefront property.
As does a championship tennis court, an infinity edge pool with whirlpool spa, and a separate pool cabana. The drama continues inside this transitional estate with spacious living and entertaining areas, artisanal lighting and design details, and luxury comforts including a fitness/spa area with a sauna and massage room. Additional amenities include a cinema-style theater with state of the art acoustics; a game room; offices both upstairs and downstairs; elevator access and catering kitchen, brimming with the latest high tech appliances and functional, yet inspired transitional design. The master suite features stunning his/her baths, oversized his/her walk in closets, and a sitting area. In addition to a second driveway, the property includes a trio of three-car garages, one with a lift option that gives homeowners the potential to house 12 vehicles.
Photo credit: Senada Adzem | Source: Douglas Elliman
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Mansion in Delray Beach here:
- A Palazzo-inspired Ultra Luxury Mansion in Delray Beach asking for $59,995,000
- This $9,500,000 Delray Beach Home is Truly Transitional and Timeless Masterpiece
- Completely Renovated Delray Beach Oceanfront hits Market for $16 Million
- Delray Beach’s Quiet Vista Lakefront Estate on Market for $6.2 Million
- Sophisticated Rockybrook Estate in Delray Beach hits Market for $23.5 Million