Conceptual Design of Villa Origami by B8 Architecture and Design Studio
Conceptual Design of Villa Origami is a project located in Spain was designed in conceptual stage by B8 Architecture and Design Studio in Modern style; it offers luxurious modern living with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. This home located on beautiful lot with amazing views and wonderful outdoor living spaces. This home is truly dream future home conceptualized by wonderful living room idea; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; outdoor living idea; and other great ideas.
The Conceptual Design of Villa Origami Project Information:
- Project Name: Concept Design of Villa Caleta
- Location: Malaga, Spain
- Conceptualized by: B8 Architecture and Design Studio
Text by the Architects: This Kristina O. Bräteng project has been designed by the architecture team at B8 who’s offices are currently in Dubai, Marbella and Madrid. This property situated on a plot of 1,010 square meter with 1,005 built square meter, 5 bedroom, 5 bathrooms and 1 guest toilets..
Photo credit / Source: B8 Architecture and Design Studio
For more information about this project, please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 102 Level 1, Building 9, Dubai Design District, Dubai, U.A.E.
– Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
More Design Concepts for Luxury Villa in Spain here:
- Concept Design of Villa Caleta in Spain by B8 Architecture and Design Studio
- Costa del Sol Villa Concept in Spain by B8 Architecture and Design Studio
- Design Concept of Luxurious Contemporary Villa in Estepona, Spain
- This Villa Concept Inspired by Stylish Living on the Costa del Sol, Spain
- Outstanding Conceptual Design of Villa Marbesa in Marbella, Spain