House of Stones designed by TETRO Arquitetura, located in Serra da Moeda, in a beautiful and spacious plot in the middle of nature. Hence, it offers very spectacular views to enjoy the landscape and the fresh mountain air. The house inserted as a horizontal element, loose on the land, and unfolds to occupy the space between the trees, embrace the big rocks and go towards the view. Its implementation takes place on two levels, with the upper level being private spaces and the lower level the leisure spaces.
The main access of the house is through a balcony, located in the center of the private floor. Through this space, can access the living room, which has an integrated kitchen, or the side balcony that gives access to the four bedrooms. Also, the house has open circulations for the private areas. The block of rooms stands out from the land and projected in a swing in the middle of the treetops creating an intense relation with the place. The lower level can be accessed by an external staircase attached to the living room or by a stone staircase on the side of the house and over the natural land. On this level there is a gourmet space with a living room, changing rooms, and playground for the children.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: House of Stones
- Location: Serra da Moeda, Brazil
- Project Year: 2021
- Area: 4306 ft²
- Designed by: TETRO Arquitetura
The House of Stones Gallery:
Text by the Architects: This house is located in Serra da Moeda, in the middle of nature, approximately 30km from Belo Horizonte/MG. The land has Atlantic forest as native vegetation, with several stones and large trees, and has a sharp slope, which allows an impressive view of the mountains.
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: R. Arrudas, 245 – Sala 1 – Santa Lúcia, Belo Horizonte – MG, 30360-300, Brazil
– Tel: +55 31 3297-9419
– Email: [email protected]
More Tour of Houses here:
- JSL House with The Privileging Views to The Sea by Bernardes Arquitetura
- Ibsen House, Luxury villa for Party with Open spaces by MFMM Arquitetura
- TKN House, a Stunning Mountain Home on Steep Site by OTP Arquitetura
- Wandertree Residence, Stunning Refurbishment from 1970’s Home by A21
- S5 House, The House with a Ribbon Envelope by Raz Melamed Architect