House with Niches designed by RS Robert Skitek in modern and elegant design. Located on a beautiful plot of a fairly large, flat plot of land in yet undeveloped area, this home consists of several white, elongated boxes shifted against each other. Obviously, the warm color of the wood emphasizes the niches and contrasts with the ascetic white of the building. Therefore, from the exterior, the home is really impressive and welcome to the sophisticated design and high end amenities insides.
The house includes not only rooms but also open voids. The resulting niches mostly finished with wood, create intimate, partially covered terraces. Thanks to this solution, it was possible to resign from external shading blinds, and rooms aren’t exposed to overheating during the summer thanks to recessed windows. In one of the niches, the entrance zone with a carport is hidden. The others accompany the living quarters. On the ground floor, they open up to the day zone, the office, living room, kitchen, dining room and the senior room. Upstairs, they open up to the bedrooms and children’s rooms. Thanks to them, each resident has its own private, open, covered space, separated from the others.
Surely, the house is an ideal place for the owners to stay, enjoy the luxurious and amenities yet harmony with nature surrounding thanks to the indoor, outdoor living spaces.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: House with Niches
- Location: Strzelce Opolskie, Poland
- Project Year: 2018
- Area: 485 m²
- Designed by: RS + Robert Skitek
The House with Niches Gallery:
Text by the Architects: The building was built on a fairly large, flat plot of land in yet undeveloped area. The neighborhood, however, becomes denser quickly.
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: Tychy, Nałkowskiej 4a, lok. 49
– Tel: +48 605 636 683
– Email: [email protected]
More Tour of Houses here:
- Courtyard House M.A., Stunning Luxurious Home in Brazil by Studio AFS
- B House with tropical mixed with rustic Balinese design by Gohte Architects
- House U, Stunning rectangular shape House open to the sky by Atelier 56S
- S5 House, The House with a Ribbon Envelope by Raz Melamed Architect
- C+S House, Stunning Renovation from 1970’s Era House by AE Superlab