Architecture Design of Alphaville House
Description About The Project
Alphaville House completed in 2018 in Salvador/ Bahia in Brazil designed by Sidney Quintela Architecture + Urban Planning. With straight lines and the use of natural materials created an Urban feel but with a strong relationship with the site and its immediate context. Due to the natural and accentuated slopes of the plot, the four – story house floor plans developed in a particular way where the garage, located in the middle floor, is at the same level as the private areas. While all living spaces such as living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom placed in the level below.
It became fundamental in the design process that the relationship between inside and outside was maximized. Therefore by having big openings to take advantage of the views. Also, create a generous and cozy external area, which allowed the owners to accommodate family and friends comfortably, were essential.
In addition to this, the natural materials for the house, such as natural stones, wooden floors, and windows, combined with the steel – framed structure and frameless glass panels railings were carefully chosen. Indeed, the house resulted in a contemporary style but also casual, blend beautifully with the landscape.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Alphaville House
- Location: Salvador, Brazil
- Project Year: 2018
- Area: 310 m²
- Designed by: Sidney Quintela | Architecture + Urban Planning
The Alphaville House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: Alphaville house is located in Salvador/ Bahia in Brazil. It is inserted within a gated community, next to a great area of protected Atlantic forest, which had influenced the whole design process.
Photo credit: Rodrigo Melo| Source: Sidney Quintela | Architecture + Urban Planning
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: Av. Sete de Setembro, 2872 – Barra, Salvador – BA, 40130-001, Brazil
– Tel: +55 71 3333-7000
– Email: [email protected]
More Projects in Brazil here:
- C+S House, Stunning Renovation from 1970’s Era House by AE Superlab
- Beach House Lagos Park 401 House in Brazil by BRZL Brazil Arquitetos
- House Z, a unique and functional Home in Brazil by Estúdio LF Arquitetura
- MT House with Simple Lifestyle and Harmony with Nature by Urban Praxis
- TKN House, a Stunning Mountain Home on Steep Site by OTP Arquitetura