Estate in Jonestown for Sale
Description About This Estate in Jonestown
The Estate in Jonestown, a majestic home on the shores of Lake Travis with the home sited on a gradual slope to the water with a walkable stone path, the views are breathtaking in every direction is now available for sale. This home located at 17703 Breakwater Dr, Jonestown, Texas offers 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms with nearly 8,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Eric Moreland (Phone: 512-924-8442) at Moreland Properties for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Estate in Jonestown.
The Estate in Jonestown Information:
- Location: 17703 Breakwater Dr, Jonestown, TX 78645
- Beds: 7
- Baths: 9
- Living: 7,917 square feet
- Lot size: 6.12 Acres
- Built: 2005
- Agent | Listed by: Eric Moreland (Phone: 512-924-8442) at Moreland Properties
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Estate in Jonestown Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Majestic waterside estate on the shores of Lake Travis. This stunning 6.12-acre property gazes out over the sparkling water; with the home sited on a gradual slope to the water with a walkable stone path, the views are breathtaking in every direction. The property consists of 2 lots that have been re-platted into 1, which offers buyers the option to build an additional structure, expand the existing house, or re-plat to separate the lots and sell the vacant one. Spectacular outdoor living spaces make the most of the vista, you can enjoy an alfresco dinner by opening the sliding doors then take a dip in the resort-style negative-edge pool while enjoying the sunset.
Warm up around the firepit in the outdoor living area after the sun goes down, enjoying the breeze around you. The home is an elegant example of a Hill Country estate. Clad in a curated mix of limestone from Texas and sandstone from New Mexico and Oklahoma, the exterior is enhanced with mature oaks and lush landscaping creating a green cocoon around the property. The interior is designed to celebrate the view, with a window wall providing an unobstructed vista out past the pool to the shimmering lake beyond. The stunning gourmet kitchen also enjoys a gorgeous view with light filtering in through the branches of the oak trees outside.
The primary suite on the main floor is set in its own wing of the home and enjoys a vista of the landscape and private entry to the back porch on which to enjoy morning coffee or a nightcap. Additional amenities in this custom home include a new Savant system for lighting and surveillance cameras and an elevator. *The floorplan has been updated to combine the outdoor closet with the pantry off the kitchen. 24-Hour Advance Showing Notice. *Taxes are estimates based on 2021 rate and 2022 assessed value. All tax figures should be independently verified.
Courtesy of Eric Moreland (Phone: 512-924-8442) at Moreland Properties
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Estates in Texas here:
- An Exquisite Home Dazzles with Sprawling Designer Living Spaces and Outdoor Oasis in Houston Asks $4.1 Million
- Luxurious and Light Filled Home with An Impressive Outdoor Living and A Picturesque Entryway in Flower Mound Seeks $3.595 Million
- An Extraordinary Modified Tudor Style Custom Home with Sophisticated Fixtures and Finishes Throughout in Frisco for Sale at $3.999 Million
- Unique Architectural Design and Exceptional Quality of Materials Created This $6.75 Million Timeless French Style Mansion in Tomball
- Meticulously Designed Classic Mediterranean Mansion with Utmost Sophistication and Luxury in Houston Asking for $6.3 Million