Estate in Sag Harbor for Sale
Description About This Estate in Sag Harbor
The Estate in Sag Harbor, a charming home enjoys views directly across the water to Shelter Island’s Mashomack nature preserve is now available for sale. This home located at 44 Forest Rd, Sag Harbor, New York offers 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with nearly 8,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Bespoke Real Estate (Phone: 631-500-9030) for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Sag Harbor.
The Home in Sag Harbor Information:
- Location: 44 Forest Rd, Sag Harbor, NY 11963
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 7
- Living: 7,933 square feet
- Lot size: Acres
- Agent | Listed by: Bespoke Real Estate (Phone: 631-500-9030)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The House in Sag Harbor Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Nestled along the majestic shoreline of Sag Harbor Bay with 135’ of direct water frontage and a bulkheaded private beach, this impeccable turnkey 1 acre+/- estate encompasses 7,933 SF+/- of living space, 6 bedrooms, 6 full and 1 half bathrooms, a heated gunite infinity pool and spa, and a private deep-water dock.
This incomparable estate invites you to discover all the peace, tranquility, and natural beauty of North Haven as you relax poolside, meander down to the water’s edge, and enjoy all the modern luxuries this exquisite home has to offer.
Courtesy of Bespoke Real Estate (Phone: 631-500-9030)
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Estates in Sag Harbor here:
- This $18,000,000 Truly Unique Waterfront Home in Sag Harbor New York has Multiple Entertaining Spaces Throughout
- A $18,000,000 Eco-friendly Home in Sag Harbor New York Recently Constructed by The Highest Standards
- Chic Custom Built Residence in New York asks for $17,995,000 by Francis D’haene
- Modern new construction house in New York sets on 1.8 acres of lushly landscaped lot sells for $4,750,000
- Exquisite Serene home in New York sells for $3,500,000 located on a 3.5 Acre extremely private lot