The Magnificent Lakefront Property is a luxurious home now available for sale. This home located at 1048 Holy Cross Rd, Oakland, Maryland; offering 05 bedrooms and 09 bathrooms with 10,620 square feet of living spaces. Call Bill G Weissgerber Jr. – Railey Realty, Inc. (Phone: 301 979-7702, 301 616-4141) for more details; and set a tour schedule of the Magnificent Lakefront Property.
The Magnificent Lakefront Property Information:
- Location: 1048 Holy Cross Rd, Oakland, MD 21550
- Beds: 05
- Baths: 09
- Living: 10,620 square feet
- Lot size: 1.17 acres
- Built: 2007
- Listed by | Agent: Bill G Weissgerber Jr. | Railey Realty, Inc. (Phone: 301 979-7702, 301 616-4141)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Magnificent Lakefront Property Gallery:
Text by the Agent: This magnificent lakefront property is a rare opportunity. Located in the premiere community of Deep Creek Lake, this stunning home is situated on a one of a kind site. With an amazing floor plan including 5 suites and approximately 12,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, the home offers fine craftsmanship and endless features throughout. Imagine beginning your morning with breakfast on the terrace, overlooking the lake while enjoying a beautiful sunrise. Then take in a workout from the fully equipped gym with views of the lake along with a private shower and bath. Now its time to enjoy some time on the lake with views from your oversized dock approved for 3 power boats. At happy hour, grab a bottle of your favorite wine from the wine cellar and relax at your beautiful bar area, or step into the billiard room for a game of 8 ball. Now it’s time for dinner. Meal preparation will always be a joy in a kitchen that any chef would be proud of while offering plenty of room for everyone to share in the experience. Afterwards, gather in the inviting family room offering a beautiful stone fireplace and direct access to a covered porch. Or, move to the amazing theatre room with 110″ screen and seating for 10 for your favorite movie. Or, slip out to the hot tub and check out the stars. At the end of the day, retire to your spacious suite for a restful night’s sleep. Additional features include: 8′ interior doors, 3 vehicle garage spaces, lakeside storage garage, 3 floor elevator, state of the art electronics, Hot Stone Steam spa, motorized shades, in ground hot tub, pot-filler, dog shower, a laundry chute, etc. etc. The appliance package is amazing with multiple refrigerators, microwaves, disposals, washers and dryers, dishwashers, & ice-makers. There is even a built in coffee maker. Additional lakefront lot may be purchased separately. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Schedule your visit today.
Photo credit: Bill G Weissgerber Jr. | Source: Railey Realty, Inc.
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post; please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tours of Homes in Maryland here:
- Spectacular French Country Style House by the Miles River, Maryland Hits Market for $3,495,000
- Enjoying the Grandeur from Every Angle of this Stone-and-glass Facade Residence in Maryland Listed for $4,250,000
- Impressed by Private Beachfront, this Custom-designed Maryland Residence Available for $7,900,000
- Highly Coveted Maryland Mansion on Sale for $3,999,000
- Island Creek, Maryland Perfectly Viewed from This Gracious $5,250,000 Farmhouse