Mediterranean Villa in Loomis for Sale
Description About This Mediterranean Villa in Loomis
The Mediterranean Villa in Loomis is a luxurious estate exudes a forward-thinking design while incorporating the classic Old World style now available for sale. This home located at 2000 Creekside Ln, Loomis, California; offering 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms with over 10,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Nick Sadek (Phone: 916.966.4444) at Nick Sadek Sotheby’s International Realty for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Mediterranean Villa in Loomis.
The Mediterranean Villa in Loomis Information:
- Location: 2000 Creekside Ln, Loomis, CA 95650
- Beds: 8
- Baths: 10
- Living: 10.132 square feet
- Lot size: 21.0 Acres
- Built: 2017
- Agent | Listed by: Nick Sadek (Phone: 916.966.4444) at Nick Sadek Sotheby’s International Realty
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Mediterranean Villa in Loomis Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Be captivated by the incredible grandeur of this open-concept Mediterranean Villa designed by renowned architect Dale Gardon. The property exudes a forward-thinking design while incorporating the classic Old World style. The main house offers 6 en suite bedrooms, a 1,200 bottle wine cellar, 2 offices, 6 fireplaces, a theater room and beloved finishes including Ann Sacks tile, Gladding McBean roofing, and hand cut, imported stone. Host guests in the 2 bedroom detached guest house, swim in the infinity pool / spa, play bocce on the 2 courts, ride and enjoy premium equestrian amenities, or walk the 20+/- acres of manicured grounds.
The home is eco-conscious with owned solar and deeded water rights year round filling the 2+/- acre pond. For the equestrian, enjoy premium amenities including a highly customized 5 stall barn, 2 horse pastures, and a 130 by 200 SqFt riding arena with an automatic water system.
Courtesy of Nick Sadek (Phone: 916.966.4444) at Nick Sadek Sotheby’s International Realty
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Mediterranean Villa in California here:
- One of A Kind Home in Calabasas with Unparalleled Quality and Design Asking for $12,999,000
- New Generation French Mansion in Hillsborough at Legendary Location for Sale at $10,250,000
- European Villa in Atherton with Contemporary Touches for Sale at $19,800,000
- Brand New Home in Los Altos with A Modern French Chateau Flair Outside Asking for $7,495,000
- Ocean View Newly Remodeled Custom Villa in Palos Verdes comes to Market at $17,900,00