Elegant SU house was designed by Alexander Brenner Architects for an art lover and family. It located on a site directly at the edge of forest, in garden town district in the South of Stuttgart where known for its villas. This home is the addition to the architects’ portfolio, the most detailed and elaborated one yet. It is large, airy, elegant and unique with its diverse cubes and complex structure. Indeed, spreading over 640 square meter on a 2,125 square meter plot, the modern villa stirs up feelings of awe with its seamless connection to the outdoors.
The home is planned around a series of levels—the ground floor boasts an interior swimming pool, spa area, patio, garden while the upper level offers an extensive roofed terrace. In addition to this, the interiors includes so many wonderful ideas from living room idea; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; dressing room idea; storeroom idea and other great ideas. Without a doubt, this elegant SU house is truly dream house for people to enjoy art and family spent time together.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: SU House
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Project Year: 2012
- Area: 640 m²
- Designed by: Alexander Brenner Architects
The SU House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: On a plot in a villa quarter at the edge of a forest in the south of Stuttgart, a villa thoroughly designed down to the smallest detail was build for an art lover and her family.
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: Parlerstraße 45, Stuttgart, Germany
– Tel: +49 711 3424360
– Email: [email protected]
More Tour of Elegant Houses here:
- Elegant Maia House in Maia, Portugal by Raulino Silva Arquitecto
- Elegant Luxury Estate in North Vancouver built by Marble Construction
- This $9,950,000 Elegant Home in Amagansett is Absolutely Beautiful
- This $5,000,000 Elegant Contemporary Farmhouse in Austin offers Exceptional Entertaining
- Elegant Waterfront Home In Naples drawn by Stofft Cooney Architects