Home in Pacific Palisades for Sale
Description About This Home in Pacific Palisades
The Home in Pacific Palisades is a newly constructed estate evokes grand, traditional charm, coupled with contemporary flair now available for sale. This home located at 15975 Alcima Ave, Pacific Palisades, California; offering 7 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms with over 11,700 square feet of living spaces. Call Aaron Kirman (Phone: 424-249-7162) & Emily Gaul (Phone: 949-697-6720) at Compass for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Pacific Palisades.
The Home in Pacific Palisades Information:
- Location: 15975 Alcima Ave, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
- Beds: 7
- Baths: 12
- Living: 11,700 square feet
- Lot size: 0.76 Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Aaron Kirman (Phone: 424-249-7162) & Emily Gaul (Phone: 949-697-6720) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Pacific Palisades Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Set upon almost an acre of park-like land in the Pacific Palisades, this newly constructed estate evokes grand, traditional charm, coupled with contemporary flair, and an unmatched indoor-outdoor California living experience. Envisioned by the city’s premier luxury development group, Palisades Development Company, this masterpiece offers elevated design sensibility and high-end amenities in an unparalleled ocean view setting. A long private driveway leads to your deluxe motor court and elevated glass front door, welcoming you to the ultimate entertainment compound.
Open, sun drenched living spaces, ground-to-ceiling doors, french oak floors, and imported designer finishes encompass a purposeful layout with 11-foot ceilings throughout. A state-of-the-art chef’s kitchen with an attached butlers pantry, a designer office, temperature-controlled wine cellar, cabana, and wellness studio equipped with an infrared sauna and steam shower, sums up the main level and allows a seamless flow to the outside oasis from any room.
Upstairs, an elegant primary suite showcases vaulted ceilings, a balcony, fireplace, two expansive closets, spa baths, and panoramic ocean views. In total, 7 bedrooms, 12 baths, and all of today’s necessities such as an elevator, two sets of laundry units, a four-car garage, an impressive lower level with an oversize theater, gym, and extra guest quarters complete this masterfully crafted home. Enjoy multi-leveled deck space, a heated pool, a sprawling hillside, containing a variety of trees, producing seasonal vegetables, fruits, and herbs, al fresco dining, and a lounge area with an outdoor fireplace as the sun sets. Truly a one-of-a-kind property in a highly desired location close to hiking, shopping, beach living, and all the Palisades community has to offer.
Courtesy of Aaron Kirman (Phone: 424-249-7162) & Emily Gaul (Phone: 949-697-6720) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Pacific Palisades here:
- This $16,295,000 Newly Completed House in Pacific Palisades offers Modernist Architecture Through Deliberate and Functional Design
- This $8,980,000 Newly Built Home in Pacific Palisades showcases Spacious Living and An Amazing Outdoor Space
- Idyllic Coastal Living Awaits You in This $9,489,000 Architectural House set in The Desirable Pacific Palisades Neighborhood
- This $13,995,000 Pacific Palisades Home Includes All The Amenities of An Entertainer’s Dream
- This $10,995,000 Pacific Palisades House Boasts Incredible Ocean and Mountain Views from Every Angle