Home in Santa Monica for Sale
Description About This Home in Santa Monica
The Home in Santa Monica, a brand new transitional modern masterpiece with luxurious amenities, resort-like pool, relaxing patios and covered cabana is now available for sale. This home located at 210 Marguerita Ave, Santa Monica, California offers 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms with over 10,000 square feet of living spaces. Call David Kramer (Phone: 310-691-2400) & Andrew Buss (Phone: 310-487-4437) at Hilton & Hyland for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Santa Monica.
The Home in Santa Monica Information:
- Location: 210 Marguerita Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90402
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 9
- Living: 10,218 square feet
- Lot size: 0.29 Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: David Kramer (Phone: 310-691-2400) & Andrew Buss (Phone: 310-487-4437) at Hilton & Hyland
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Santa Monica Gallery:
The Home in Santa Monica Video:
Text by the Agent: Welcome to 210 Marguerita Avenue, the finest North of Montana offering to ever hit the market. This brand new transitional modern masterpiece features impeccable materials and craftsmanship, is replete with luxurious amenities, and is perfectly sited on one of the most coveted streets in Santa Monica. Beyond majestic old growth Olive trees you enter to find a welcoming, light-filled home with remarkably grand scale. Formal spaces including the elegant living room, home office, and dining room seamlessly flow to the more casual areas including the chef’s caliber kitchen and family room with wet bar and dramatic fireplace.
Up the graceful staircase or elevator you find a comfortable lounge which anchors the upper level. The grand primary suite is a peaceful haven with fireplace, spa-like bathroom, private balcony, and two expansive elegant walk-in closets reminiscent of posh designer boutiques. There are three additional bedrooms upstairs, a fifth bedroom on the main level, and a sixth bedroom on the lower level.
The lower level is a proper entertainer’s paradise with climate-controlled wine room, wet bar, second family room, large professional grade home theatre, spacious mirrored home gym, dry sauna, steam room with shower, and private massage room. Rounding out this coastal sanctuary is the sprawling rear yard with outdoor kitchen including a smoker and pizza oven, resort-like pool, relaxing patios and covered cabana, dedicated pool bathroom, and ample three car garage. Never before have you seen a home of this caliber in such a coveted location.
Courtesy of David Kramer (Phone: 310-691-2400) & Andrew Buss (Phone: 310-487-4437) at Hilton & Hyland
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Santa Monica here:
- The Ultimate Haven for $69,000,000! An Extraordinary Contemporary Estate unlike Any Other in Santa Monica offers A Completely Custom Living Experience
- This $17,995,00 Remarkable Home in Santa Monica is A Modern Masterwork of Exquisite Design
- Exquisite $13,488,888 Home Residing within One of The Most Coveted Areas in Santa Monica
- This $18,000,000 Contemporary Home in Santa Monica is an Exceptionally Well Designed Work
- Brand New and Thoughtfully Constructed Architectural Home in Santa Monica Asking for $4,994,000