La Lucia House, A Delicate Seaside Retreat on Water’s Edge by SAOTA
La Lucia House in South Africa designed by SAOTA is a dream transformer house. The view from street is a closed house with a veiled approach to it that is both secretive and introverted. It nestled within a grove of milkwood trees, the front door is partially concealed by a pair of these trees which flank the entry walk. Indeed, the house has been delicately intended to tenderly settle between ensured milkwood trees. Then, it improves a feeling of landing by a stark passageway flanked.
In addition to this, this home offers luxurious living with high end finishes and smart amenities. For the outside, it brings amazing views and wonderful outdoor living spaces including patio, pool, garden. For the inside, the excellent home design combined by wonderful living room idea; dining room idea; kitchen idea; bedroom idea; bathroom idea; and other great ideas. Certainly, it is a dream house to enjoy and relax.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: La Lucia House
- Location: Durban, South Africa
- Project Year: 2011
- Designed by: SAOTA
- Interior Design: ARRCC
The La Lucia House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: The brief called for a relaxed family holiday beach house on the North Coast of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. The building has been sensitively designed to gently nestle between protected milkwood trees, in an area that has strict environmental controls.
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: 109 Hatfield Street, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001
– Tel: +27 (0)21 468 4400
– Email: email@example.com
More Tour of Sophisticated Houses in South Africa here:
- Victoria 73 House with Stunning Ocean Views in South Africa by SAOTA
- Clifton Heights House with Sophisticated Edge in South Africa by SAOTA
- Tranquil Tropical Modern Home in Cape Town, South Africa
- Clifton 2A Residence in Cape Town, South Africa by SAOTA
- Tour of Exclusive Modern Masterpiece in Camps Bay, South Africa