Los Angeles New Construction Modern Farmhouse for Sale at $9.7 Million
Modern Farmhouse is an entertainers paradise as well as the perfect family home now available for sale, this home located at 311 N Saltair Ave, Los Angeles, California offering 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with over 7,800 square feet of living spaces. Call Tami Pardee and Partners – Halton Pardee and Partners, Inc. (Phone: (310) 907-6517) for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Modern farmhouse.
The Modern Farmhouse Information:
- Location: 311 N Saltair Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 8
- Living: 7,871 square feet
- Lot size: 0.23 acres
- Built: 2019
- Listed by | Agent: Tami Pardee and Partners – Halton Pardee and Partners, Inc. (Phone: (310) 907-6517)
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
Text by the Agent: This new construction modern farmhouse exudes sophisticated elegance on a private lot in Brentwood. It is an entertainers paradise as well as the perfect family home. Three levels are connected by a wrought iron tri-level staircase as well as an elevator. All six bedrooms have full en suite bathrooms and thre have private outdoor space. This Modern farmhouse contains two family rooms, mother-in-law quarters, space for a personal yoga studio, gym or child’s den. An adult rec room with a fully equipped bar and patio, adjacent to the state-of-the-art movie theater. Spending time in the heated pool, taking in the impeccable grounds. The Modern farmhouse set on an incredible location! Walk/bike to the Brentwood Farmers market, Brentwood Country Mart and Brentwood Village.
Photo credit / Source: Halton Pardee and Partners, Inc.
* This property might not FOR SALE at moment you reading this post, please check status at Zillow link or Agent website link above*
More Tour of Modern Homes in Los Angeles here:
- Georgian Transitional Home in Beverly Hills hits Market $29.99 Million
- Exquisite Los Angeles Modern House Asks for $13 Million
- Beverly Hills House with Extraordinary Living Spaces asks for $24 Million
- Hollywood Hills House Set Behind Private Gates hit Market for $5.5 Million
- New Construction Modern Farmhouse in Encino hits Market for $6.5 Million