Home in Paradise Valley for Sale
Description About This Home in Paradise Valley
The Home in Paradise Valley, a stunning contemporary residence with breathtaking views of both Camelback & Mummy Mountains from almost every room is now available for sale. This home located at 5720 E Joshua Tree Ln, Paradise Valley, Arizona offers 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms with over 6,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Tricia A. DeSouza (Phone: 480-540-2469) at HomeSmart for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Paradise Valley.
The Home in Paradise Valley Information:
- Location: 5720 E Joshua Tree Ln, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 6
- Living: 6,291 square feet
- Lot size: 1.06 Acres
- Built: 2015
- Agent | Listed by: Tricia A. DeSouza (Phone: 480-540-2469) at HomeSmart
- Listed at Zillow
The Home in Paradise Valley Gallery:
Text by the Agent: This stunning contemporary home designed by architect CP Drewett and built by BedBrock Developers is tucked away at the foot of Mummy Mountain with breathtaking views of both Camelback & Mummy Mountains from almost every room in the house! This spacious home features top of the line finishes with a gourmet kitchen complete with large island, 2 sinks, Wolf & Sub Zero stainless steel appliances, double oven, 6 burner stove, walk-in pantry and a breakfast nook area that opens to the expansive outdoor covered patio. The large covered patio with a view of the resort style pool and Mummy Mountain also features an outdoor kitchen, double side fireplace & has space for both living and dining outdoors which makes it an exquisite space for both relaxing and entertaining. The glass enclosed wine display is a masterpiece separating the airy living room from the dining room.
The primary suite includes a sitting area with sliding door leading to a terrace & outdoor hot tub. The suite also has a double sided fireplace leading to the freestanding bathtub. Primary bathroom includes a vanity with double sinks & cabinets for storage, private water closet & a glass enclosed shower. There is also a large walk in closet with island. The home also includes 3 additional guest bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms & walk in closets, powder room, separate office perfect for working from home with designated exterior door, exercise room & bonus/game room. There is also a one bedroom guest casita (5th bedroom) attached to the home through the garage but also has a separate entrance from the front of the home. Casita has a designated sitting room with sink, microwave and undercounter fridge, en-suite bathroom and walk in closet. 4 car garage with epoxy flooring. 2 additional outside spaces for designated guest parking.
This modern estate is the perfect balance of indoor/outdoor living with expansive exterior glass doors that pocket into the wall offering full views of Camelback Mountain to the south and Mummy Mountain to the north. This highly desirable location between both mountains combined with the pristine modern design of the home makes this a unique opportunity for a buyer to acquire a beautiful home in a highly sought after location within Paradise Valley!
Courtesy of Tricia A. DeSouza (Phone: 480-540-2469) at HomeSmart
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Paradise Valley here:
- One of A kind Home in Paradise Valley with Seamless Integration of The Indoors to The Outside Asking for $6,500,000
- This $7,895,000 Stunning Home with Gorgeous Finishes, Quality Craftsmanship and Mountain Views in Paradise Valley is Seeking A New Owner
- An Exquisite Home in Paradise Valley with Insanely Gorgeous Camelback Mountain Views Asking for $9,950,000
- Superbly crafted custom Masterpiece in Arizona hits Market for $6,175,000
- New Streamline Contemporary Home in Arizona hits Market for $4,995,000