Home in Cherry Hills Village for Sale
Description About This Home in Cherry Hills Village
The Home in Cherry Hills Village, a one-of-a-kind estate has been meticulously designed with finest materials set just south of Denver encompassing nearly 15 acres with a 1.5-acre pond and fields zoned for agriculture and equestrian facilities is now available for sale. This home located at 4001 E Quincy Avenue, Cherry Hills Village, Colorado offers 5 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with nearly 14,000 square feet of living spaces. Call The Blank and Bingham Team (Phone: 720-441-2961) at The Agency – Denver for more detailed and set a tour schedule of the Home in Cherry Hills Village.
The Home in Cherry Hills Village Information:
- Location: 4001 E Quincy Avenue, Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 8
- Living: 13,879 square feet
- Lot size: 14.49 Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: The Blank and Bingham Team (Phone: 720-441-2961) at The Agency – Denver
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Cherry Hills Village Gallery:
Text by the Agent: A modern pastoral retreat set just south of Denver, Clearview Farm is the region’s most exceptional modern residence. Located in the coveted Cherry Hills Village neighborhood, Clearview Farm encompasses nearly 15 acres with a 1.5-acre pond and fields zoned for agriculture and equestrian facilities. The 5-bed, 8-bath, 13,798 SF main home provides views of the surrounding land and the Rocky Mountains beyond. With solar panels, batteries by Blue Planet Energy, interior Lutron shades, exterior LuTek shades, Dinesen Douglas Fir and polished concrete flooring, Capoferri windows and Shou Sugi Ban exterior siding, this one-of-a-kind estate has been meticulously designed with materials and features that place enduring style and sustainability at the forefront. Soaring 22-ft ceilings, walls of windows and operable sliding doors complete the great room.
A chef-caliber Boffi kitchen comes equipped with Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliances, a large butler’s pantry and breakfast nook, plus an incredible side deck with retractable sunshades. Upstairs, the spacious primary suite encompasses dual dressing rooms and a spa-like bath with Ann Sacks Terrazzo tile, Carrera marble, and Waterworks fixtures. The versatile lower level includes a fitness studio, a steam room, and an additional bath. There is also a large space for a customized home theater or music studio as well as space for a wine room. Down the hill from the main home, find a 2-bed, 1-bath, 2,620-SF guest house that enjoys tranquil views of the property’s adjacent pond, and features a zen-like entryway lined with captivating water features.
The guest house is a versatile space for visitors, guests, or family members that may require additional privacy. Clearview Farm’s amenities also include an expansive sundeck, a 75’ lap pool and spa, elevator, driveway snowmelt system, and indoor parking for 6 vehicles. Clearview Farm is minutes from the High Line Canal Trail, shops, schools and is a 20-minute drive from downtown Denver.
Courtesy of The Blank and Bingham Team (Phone: 720-441-2961) at The Agency – Denver
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Colorado here:
- Exceptional Newly Constructed Home in One of The Most Desirable Locations in Vail boasts Expansive Mountain Views Asks $27.9 Million
- Asking for $12 Million, This Modern Architectural Mountain Home in Telluride features Comfortable Living and A Seamless Indoor Outdoor Flow
- This $23 Million Mountain Contemporary Home in Woody Creek is Perfect for Entertaining with Incredible Outdoor and Living Spaces
- This $10.4 Million Magnificent Property in Edwards Features Stunning Architecture and Extraordinary Views of The Sawatch Range in A Resort-like Setting
- A Gorgeous Home in Mountain Village with Stunning Views from Every Room and Incredible Outdoor Living Asking for $18,500,000