Home in Laguna Beach for Sale
Description About This Home in Laguna Beach
The Home in Laguna Beach is one of the world’s finest oceanfront estates features a circular drive, park-like grounds and a spacious courtyard now available for sale. This home located at 32 N La Senda Dr, Laguna Beach, California; offering 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms with over 5,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Andy Stavros (Phone: 949-290-0139) & Joshua Altman (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman of California for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Laguna Beach.
The Home in Laguna Beach Information:
- Location: 32 N La Senda Dr, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 6
- Living: 5,144 square feet
- Lot size: 0.46 Acres
- Built: 1970 | Rebuilt in 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Andy Stavros (Phone: 949-290-0139) & Joshua Altman (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman of California
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home in Laguna Beach Gallery:
Text by the Agent: Welcome to one of the world’s finest oceanfront estates, where a rare double bluff-top homesite of nearly 20,000 s.f. and a fully rebuilt custom residence combine to create the most unique living environment in Laguna Beach. Premium northwest facing views capture the ocean; beach; crashing waves; shimmering lights; and Catalina from every room of the contemporary masterpiece in guard-gated Three Arch Bay. A dramatic promontory setting is secluded behind a custom entry gate and features a circular drive; park-like grounds; and a spacious courtyard.
Wraparound view decks offer steps down to bedrock, where a private saltwater pool is replenished naturally with the tide. Neither the location which spans 150′ at the water’s edge or the pool would be granted permission by today’s codes, making this a truly rare opportunity. Approx. 5,144 s.f. with 4 bedrooms, 5 full baths, and 2 half baths, the open and airy residence showcases soaring ceilings, a seamless living and dining area, a home theater, an extensive glass-enclosed wine storage wall, and a sleek kitchen with enormous island and top-end appliances. Just inside the entry gate, a separate structure is ideal as a gym, studio, or office.
Courtesy of Andy Stavros (Phone: 949-290-0139) & Joshua Altman (Phone: 310-819-3250) at Douglas Elliman of California
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Laguna Beach here:
- The finest Mansion in Laguna Beach comes to Market for $48,850,000
- This $25,000,000 Laguna Beach House on A Stunning Promontory with Breathtaking Views
- This $30,888,000 Laguna Beach Beachside Villa has 5-star Resort Amenities
- Freshly Renovated Seaside Villa in Laguna Beach is The Picture of Perfection listed for $30,000,000
- Santa Barbara style estate in Emerald Bay with Pacific’s unobstructed view