Home in Corona Del Mar for Sale
Description About This Home in Corona Del Mar
The Home in Corona Del Mar is a meticulously planned bayfront estate will take waterfront luxury living to a new level with optimal panoramic ocean, harbor and sunset views now available for sale. This home located at 2209 Bayside Dr, Corona Del Mar, California; offering 5 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms with over 8,000 square feet of living spaces. Call Janelle File (Phone: 949-466-5661) & Brandon Goethals (Phone: 949-500-1807) at Compass for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Corona Del Mar.
The Home in Corona Del Mar Information:
- Location: 2209 Bayside Dr, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 9
- Living: 8,278 square feet
- Lot size: 0.28 Acres
- Built: 2022
- Agent | Listed by: Janelle File (Phone: 949-466-5661) & Brandon Goethals (Phone: 949-500-1807) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The House in Corona Del Mar Gallery:
Text by the Agent: A collaboration between some of the most respected names in coastal luxury home development, this meticulously planned bayfront estate will take waterfront luxury living to a new level. Situated on Bayside Drive, the traditionally designed home offers a combined 10,900 sqft of elegant indoor & outdoor living across four levels, an infinity pool & spa, rooftop deck, and shared ownership of the longest private deep-water dock on the West Coast (accommodating approx. an 100-ft and 75-ft yachts). Optimal panoramic ocean, harbor and sunset views abound from multiple vantage points.
On the main level, the home highlights a two-story atrium, three-stop elevator, chef-inspired kitchen with a butler’s pantry, central private courtyard, a spa/gym, office that could be converted into a 6th bedroom, and a private guest suite. The second level offers a grand master wing that stretches along the entire width of the home with a private fireplace retreat, sitting room, generous balcony, and dual grand master baths and closets. The lower level includes a 2,800+ square foot 5+ car garage, a California mudroom, beach storage, theater room and a wine cellar. An expansive rooftop deck with panoramic views completes the home. Designed by Brandon Architects and brought to life by Patterson Custom Homes & Brooke Wagner Design, 2209 Bayside Drive is undoubtably one of the most impeccable bayfront estates on the Newport Harbor.
Courtesy of Janelle File (Phone: 949-466-5661) & Brandon Goethals (Phone: 949-500-1807) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Corona Del Mar here:
- This $16,800,000 Pristine Single Story Contemporary House in Corona Del Mar is An Astounding Architectural Masterpiece
- Entirely Reimagined Corona del Mar Architectural House with Sweeping Ocean View for Sale at $25,995,000
- Meticulously Completed Corona Del Mar House in Coveted Irvine Terrace Estates Selling for $12,500,000
- This $22,900,000 Ultimate Seaside House in Corona Del Mar with Detail of a Fine Sailing Yacht
- This $19,995,000 Home in Corona Del Mar boasts Unparalleled Design and Unrivaled Construction Quality