Home in Rancho Santa Fe for Sale
Description About This Home in Rancho Santa Fe
The Home in Rancho Santa Fe is a Southern California Dream offers beautiful Westerly views for those evening sunsets now available for sale. This house located at 5112 San Elijo Ave, Rancho Santa Fe, California; offering 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms with over 7,400 square feet of living spaces. Call Tracey Ross (Phone: 760-583-9597) at Compass for more detailed; and set a tour schedule of the Home in Rancho Santa Fe.
The Home in Rancho Santa Fe Information:
- Location: 5112 San Elijo Ave, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 6
- Living: 7,467 square feet
- Lot size: 2.0 Acres
- Built: 2008
- Agent | Listed by: Tracey Ross (Phone: 760-583-9597) at Compass
- Listed at Zillow and Agent Website
The Home Gallery:
Text by the Agent: West-side Single Story Covenant Estate with unobstructed view of the newly remolded Rancho Santa Fe Golf Course! Best Location in Rancho Santa Fe ~ Living at its best! Offering beautiful Westerly views for those evening sunsets. Stunning gate as you enter this custom build, offering new custom 7500 bottle wine room. This Estate sits on over 2 covenant useable acres, flat areas for the family to enjoy along with a large orchard. Located in a prime location with walking distance to village and golf & tennis club. State-of-the-art chefs kitchen with an oversized pantry opens to a grand family room and wet bar and walk-in the wine room. Unparalleled craftsmanship, with vaulted wood-beamed ceiling, stone & wood flooring, wood-paneled library / office, fireplaces, & wrought iron handrails.
This is an exceptional property located on private elevated lot on the renowned and prestigious Rancho Santa Fe Covenant golf course. Resort-style backyard includes a solar heated pool / spa with waterfall, entertaining loggia with fireplace; flat-screen TVs, BBQ bar & large orchard; solar. Crestron home automation system / visual and lighting technology system which controls every aspect of the occupier’s environment ranging from music, lighting, temperature control in the house, and surveillance cameras throughout. Sits adjacent to the walking / running equestrian trails and within a short walk to Roger Rowe schools. The family room’s large glass pocket door system is equipped w/remote controlled screen.
Courtesy of Tracey Ross (Phone: 760-583-9597) at Compass
* This property might not for sale at the moment you read this post; please check property status at the above Zillow or Agent website links*
More Tour of Homes in Rancho Santa Fe here:
- Exquisite Luxury House in Rancho Santa Fe offers Resort-like living Asking for $11,495,000
- Classically Remodeled House in Rancho Santa Fe with An Impressive Flexible Floor Plan Asking for $6,250,000
- Stunning Brand New Construction House in Rancho Santa Fe for Sale at $9,750,000
- Ultimate New Construction House in Rancho Santa Fe for Sale at $11,950,000
- This $3,799,000 Rancho Santa Fe Home is a Truly Entertainer’s Dream