Architecture Design of Little Much Farm House
Description About The Project
Little Much Farm house designed by Studio LAB is a stunning home with 6 acres, 4 bedroom villa, 2 bedroom cottage with pool and a farm. This house located on a remote hill side with the spectacular views of the Sahyadri hills of Mulshi and its lake.
The enclosures of this house are a composition of angles informed by the various draws of the site and the eccentricities of its owners. Three single slope mild steel roofs slant in distinct directions creating specific conditions. They are windy but dry corner, a crack of sky above the entry, a sheltered monsoon walkway.
Three distinct built blocks constructed along the slope of the terrain, keeping the number of retaining walls to a minimum. The middle block is a double height volume and connected to the upper floor of the western block and the lower floor of the eastern block. The blocks connected at one level to create collective social spaces. The deck is the connecting ground plane between the first floor of one house block, the ground floor of another, the garden, the pool and the entry ramp.
Indeed, this house dotted with elements of bespoke design details that bring joy. Also, cast in place sculptural terrazzo wash basins, laser etched art on the wardrobe shutters, ceramic lily pads in the deck floor, a sunset seat in the pool; curate a lively experience for a home on a farm.
The Architecture Design Project Information:
- Project Name: Little Much Farm House
- Location: Mulshi, Pune, India
- Project Year: 2018
- Area: 8000 ft²
- Designed by: Studio LAB
The Little Much Farm House Gallery:
Text by the Architects: The villa of ‘The Little Much Farm’ straddles a remote hill side location overlooking the Sahyadri hills of Mulshi and its lake. This is home for a family and their friends to re-engage in the environs of the hills that surround Bombay. The spaces are planned as a series of potential happenings; layered, connected, scalar, with an element of discovery.
For more information about this project; please contact the Architecture firm :
– Add: Unit no. 19 , 6th Floor, Jasville Premises ,Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Marg , Opp. Liberty Cinema , New Marine Lines , Mumbai 400020
– Tel: +91-022-22065240
– Email: [email protected]
More Projects in India here:
- Brick House ShowcasesCulture & Grandeur of Solapur by Studio Humane
- Anvar Residence with Beautiful Landscape in India by Silpi Architects
- Rooted House, a simple yet bold aesthetic in India by Triple O Studio
- Buoyant Hue House, Simple yet Modern Home by Mindspark Architects
- Horizon House, Stunning house in New Delhi, India by DADA Partners